Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What it is...

Migraines, seizures (both complex-partial as well as subclinical), some things noticeable, some not, which is why I call them "brain farts" - they come off as little slips of memory, little bits of speech that either get turned around or fail to show up at all, blackouts, and if you don't think living with this is exhausting, just ask my family about all the stuff I've missed because I've been too tired to function...

Getting ready for VNS implant surgery sometime in the next month or so. 


That's really it right now for my first post.


I'll pull my stuff across from tumblr later this evening and some of this may make more sense.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your epilepsy blogs. Running mine has been very rewarding, enlightening, and somewhat therapeutic. I wish you the best on yours!
    Cheers,
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog, and I have to say your symptoms are very similar to mine and it was nice to know that I am not the only one out there thanks.

    ReplyDelete